Opto-Electronic Engineering (OEE), first issued in 1974, is a monthly peer-reviewed journal sponsored by Institute of Optics and Electronics, Chinese Academy of Sciences, and cosponsored by Chinese Optical Society. OEE is one of the Chinese Core Journals and Chinese Core Periodicals of Science and Technology, and is indexed by Scopus, CA, CSCD, CNKI and Wanfang Data etc.
OEE publishes research articles, letters and reviews, as well as special issues on hot topical research and cutting-edge research. OEE covers all aspects of optics and electronics not only in fundamental, engineering research, but also in applications with broad interest.
Main topics include:
• Optical design and engineering
• Opto-electronic technology and applications
• Lasers, fiber optics, and communications
• Optical materials, photonic devices
• Opto-electronic signal processing